Proven concept – Easy operation
- All types of CNC lathes can be interfaced.
- Material magazine included.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Simple operation and functionality friendly to less qualified operators.
- Remnant ejection by new bar.
- Fast setup for new jobs.
- Absolute encoders for Z axis servo feedback.
Modern mechanical and electrical design – Reliability
- Small footprint on shop floor.
- 100% electric – no compressed air necessary.
- Yaskawa servo.
- Automatic setup for new job.
- 200 jobs stored in memory for repeated execution.
- Feeding to position or hard stop.
- Exchange of most spindle linings without moving the barfeeder.
- retract mechanism for easy access to lathe headstock.
- remote control over smartphone, tablet or PC
- remote problem diagnostics
|Bar diameter – circular cross section||6 – 80 mm|
|Processing of non- circular bars:|
|Bar dimension – hexagon||8 – 68 mm|
|Bar dimension – square||8 – 55 mm|
|Bar of different profile and form||YES|
|Bar magazine capacity. Max. mass of bar 60kg||106 bars 6 mm up to 6 bars 80 mm
(max. capacity of loading table 250kg)
|Pushers||6; 10; 18 mm|
|Travel of the pusher||1660 mm|
|Maximum bar length
(Usable bar length is determined by the lenght of the lathe headstock)
|Power supply||200/230/400 VAC|
|Adjustment time for a different bar diameter||max 1 min|
|Axis height of the bar||825 – 1175 mm|
|Option – extended stanchions||990 – 1340 mm|
|Feeding to a stop and/or position||YES|
|Dual spindle support||YES|